Personal, Social, Health and Economic education.
As a school we follow the Islington 'You Me PSHE' scheme of work. Lessons are adapted to the needs and age of our pupils and are in line with the Teaching of The Church. PSHE is delivered to all year groups and lessons focus on:
- Mental health and emotional wellbeing
- Keeping safe and managing risk
- Physical Health and wellbeing
- Drug, alcohol and tobacco education
- Identity, society and equality
- Careers, financial capability and economic wellbeing
- Relationship and Sex Education is taught in Year 2, 5 and 6.